Registration for the 2020 Virtual St. Lawrence Science Fair is now closed.
Check out the online Awards Ceremony from 2021. CLICK HERE
APPLICATIONS ON LINE:
How To Enter
- Please read all the Rules and Regulations.
- You will need to complete the Online Entry Form 2022 to begin. There will be several forms to be prepared including the Declaration and Release form. Once completed, you will be given the link to the Virtual Fair Platform where you will continue the registration process and upload your display to our virtual site. This process may take several days. Register early so that you have time to complete the requirements by March 28.
- Please note the new requirement for 2022 – keeping a logbook. (Logbook Requirements)
- Please look at the format required. Much of the material for the Virtual Platform can be prepared ahead of time.
- There is no cost to enter the fair this year. However, you must complete all requirements to be officially entered including uploading the project to the Virtual Platform.
- You are required to have uploaded your project and all supporting documents by Monday, March 28, 2022 including
As we receive completed projects, they will be listed on the RSLSF web site through the link PROJECTS ENTERED.
Applying for Awards
You must self-nominate your project for any Special Award. RSLSF offers many special awards based on the subject matter of the projects. Click on the SPECIAL AWARDS offered link here. Choose up to 3 Special Awards during registration on the YSC-RSL portal site.
Judging will take place between April 5 and April 6. You will be contacted to set up a remote interview with judges. You and your partner (if you worked with a partner) must be available for that interview time once it is confirmed.
The Awards Ceremony will take place online on Friday, April 8, 2022.
We are delighted that you are interested in the 2022 Virtual Rideau St. Lawrence Science Fair. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us at any time. You should receive a response within 24 hours or less.