APPLICATIONS ON LINE:
How To Enter
- Please read all the Rules and Regulations.
- Click on the link above to start the registration process today. You need to complete the Online Entry Form 2021 to begin. There are several forms to be prepared including the Declaration and Release form. Once completed, you will be given the link to the Virtual Fair Platform where you will continue the registration process.
- Please look at the format required. Much of the material for the Virtual Platform can be prepared ahead of time.
- There is no cost to enter the fair this year. However, you must complete all requirements to be officially entered including uploading the project to the Virtual Platform.
- You are required to have uploaded your project and all supporting documents by Wednesday, March 24, 2021 including
As we receive completed projects, the will be listed on the RSLSF web site through the link PROJECTS ENTERED.
Applying for Awards
You must self-nominate your project for any Special Award. RSLSF offers many special awards based on the subject matter of the projects. Click on the SPECIAL AWARDS offered link here. Choose up to 3 Special Awards on the Virtual Website.
Judging will take place between March 27 to April 7. During that time, you will be contacted to set up a remote interview with judges. When you have confirmed your interview time, you and your partner, if you worked with a partner for the project, must be available.
The Awards Ceremony will take place online on April 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. You will receive more information about that event after March 24th.
We are delighted that you are interested in the 2021 Virtual Rideau St. Lawrence Science Fair. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us at any time. You should receive a response within 24 hours or less.